How to Apply
To Apply for EKU Graduate Programs:
Complete the Graduate School Application
First time applicants: Select “create an account.”
Previous applicants: Enter your existing Login ID and PIN where indicated.
- Choose your program from the list that will be provided
- Select the admissions term you would like to begin the program from the drop down menu. Enter your name where indicated. Click “Fill out Application”
Complete each section of the application.
- Departmental Information: You will need to submit a resume or professional portfolio. This can be uploaded via the link provided in this section or mailed to the graduate school.
- You will select: Masters of Science in Technology and a concentration in Construction Management.
The following documents should be sent directly to the EKU Graduate School:
- Resume and/or professional portfolio (Can be uploaded via the link provided in the application.)
- Official transcripts from: (1) the institution you received your degree from and (2) any institutions you completed graduate coursework at (except coursework taken at EKU).
- GRE or MAT scores. Note: GRE or GMAT scores are only required if your undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0.
EKU Graduate School
Whitlock (SSB) 310 CPO 68
521 Lancaster Avenue
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or (859) 622-1194
Deadline for Application Submission:
- Fall A Term (Classes Begin in August) – Applications due in July (early August)
- Fall B Term (Classes Begin in October) – Applications due September