Minor in Land Surveying
Designed to prepare students to take the Fundamentals of Land Surveying Examination (administered by the Kentucky State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors) upon completion of the core curriculum in land surveying or during final year in a Baccalaureate Degree program if twelve (12) hours or more of the core curriculum in land surveying have been completed.
This minor program includes all requirements of the core curriculum in land surveying.
- CON 221 - Plane Surveying
- CON 294 - Construction Graphics
- CON 320 - Construction Surveying
- CON 321 - Boundary Surveying
- GEO 353 - Geographic Information Systems
- GEO 425 - Land Use Decisions and Controls
- GEO 455 - GIS Cartography
Total Requirements (21 hours)
Non-Construction Management majors must also take GBU 204, Legal and Ethical Environments of Business.