Minor in Construction Management
The Construction Management minor provides technical and managerial knowledge about the construction industry. It is an appropriate supplement for a student who is majoring in a profession affiliated with construction.
This minor is particularly relevant to students majoring in business, insurance, management, manufacturing, and marketing.
- CON 121 - Introduction to Construction
- CON 201 - Materials and Methods of Construction I
- CON 202 - Materials and Methods of Construction II
- CON 325 - Construction Estimating
- CON 324 - Mechanical/Electrical Systems
- CON 421 - Construction Contracts
- CON 294 - Construction Graphics
Total Requirements (21 hours)
No more than nine hours of courses taken for a major may be counted toward this minor.