Certificate in Land Surveying
University Certificate in Land Surveying
The curriculum for the Land Surveying Certificate is aimed at students who have, or are pursuing, a four-year degree in a program other than land surveying from a college or university of recognized standing. This certificate program includes all requirements of the Kentucky core curriculum in Land Surveying.
Upon completion of this curriculum, students will receive a certificate permitting them to take the Kentucky Fundamentals of Land Surveying Examination.
Requirements (24 hours)
- CON 221 - Plane Surveying
- CON 294 - Construction Graphics
- CON 320 - Construction Surveying
- CON 321 - Boundary Surveying
- GBU 204 - and Ethical Environments of Business
- GEO 353 - Geographic Information Systems
- GEO 425 - Land Use Decisions and Controls
- GEO 455 - GIS Cartography